Bide-A-Wee... a hidden treasure trove in Northumberland
Seen by thousands of visitors a year, the beautiful Gardens at Bide-A-Wee cottage have been crafted out of a former sandstone quarry over the last 25 years. See hundreds of varieties of ferns, shrubs, perennials and grasses including The National Collection of Centaurea and you will find plenty to inspire you.
What there is to enjoy
- Explore the peaceful and relaxing garden
- Glorious natural wildflower meadow (early Summer)
- See the National Collection of Centaurea
- Enjoy a tea, coffee or ice cream in the relaxing
- Choose plants for your garden from our nursery